Tuesday, 7 January 2014

SuperLiner | Bold, Black and Sexy!

Hey Luxies,

 I have found an amazing eyeliner that is super black, super easy to use and super long lasting! SUPER! Its the Super Liner 'blackbuster' from L'Oreal! What I love most about this liner is that it comes in a felt-tip format so it's really easy to use and takes you back to your colouring days! 


The liner has a thick but fine tip, this means that is holds great variety of line. So you can create thick lines for the glam look or fine lines for the 'barely there' look. What's more is because the tip is so dense like a felt-tip pen, you can use it to make dots and other finer detailing that is harder to do with brush liners and almost impossible with gel liners! (I've never been a fan of gel liners, so excuse my bias...)



I love liquid eyeliners and use it almost everyday as I feel it's the perfect finish to frame the eye! I have been a long-time user of my trusted 'Glam Eyes' by Rimmel London, but after using this product I might swap! I think it is the felt-tip format that really sells this one! 
 
Winged Liner.

Non-Winged Liner.


The liner sells at roughly £6.99 (feelunique.com) which is hardly expensive for the quality, usability and durability of the product! It's a true high street product that offers good quality for a fraction of the price of the more expensive brands.

I think this is a really sturdy and reliable liner that lasts all day, and what's more is that it doesn't fade like some of the other liners on the market! 

Do you have any liner favourites? Know of one that is blacker, bolder and longer lasting? LET ME KNOW! 

All my love

CJ.