Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Style | The Tropics




I have been lusting after a cute two piece for ages, so when I saw the amazing pieces by by Sarah from Sewn by Sarah Lou I jumped at the chance to feature them on my blog.

Two pieces have been a key statement in the fashion world this spring/summer, and Sarah's sets are absolutely perfect for buying into the trend. She offers beautiful fabrics and a range of style so that each two piece set is custom-made and individual to you.


Sometimes, handmade items can lack the professional quality of shop bought clothes. But this is not the case here. When I received my two piece and tried it on, I was completely happy with the quality and fit. They came just as described, and were exactly what I had ordered. The tropical pink print Emily crop and white shorts. I fell in love with them and couldnt wait to blog them!

The shorts are really great, they are a stretchy fabric and have an elasticated waist band which is always good! The top itself came in a lovely bold print, I am usually quite boring with my patterns but I couldn't resist this amazing print. Sewn by Sarah Lou has amazing fabric to choose from, but this was by far my favourite!


I paired my two piece with a simple white clutch as I felt that the top should be the feature of this outfit. I loved the pattern so much and wanted to frame it in all its beauty!

I also paired this with some white wedges with wooden detailing, I love wedges and white so they were the perfect combination! I was tempted to wear my black strappy heels, but for some reason I just couldn't replace the white wedges.


While the outfit is a perfect summers day piece, it can also be easily layered with a blazer or jacket and worn out in the evenings.

I can not wait to wear this out and see peoples reaction to the bold print and contrasting white shorts. The pieces on Sewn by Sarah Lou  are just so incredibly priced, and fantastic! I am so happy to now be the proud owner of one.


All my love,

CJ.



Shorts | Sewn by Sarah Lou 
Wedges | New Look
Clutch | New Look